Cheesehead Teslathon Fleamarket

Original poster: "Tedd Payne" <teddp2-at-comcast-dot-net>

I'm hoping to build a coil around an oil-filled transformer (roughly an
8-inch cube) I picked up a few years ago at a hamfest, it's labeled 10,800V
95MA.

My approach is that I'll probably only be able to build a coil once, so I'd
like to try to optimize each component.  Nothing has been built yet.  With
that in mind, I may be looking for parts to go with the transformer (MMC
caps, main spark gap, etc.).

I would also be very interested in any old discharge tubes (Crookes,
Geissler, X-ray) or induction coils anyone might have for sale.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have something you think I
might be interested in.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Tedd Payne (N.W. Indiana)