Re: Cheesehead Teslathon

I will publish a map on the list.

Out of Chicago take I90 to Wis. Dells.  Exit Hwy 12 East (first Wis. Dells
exit) and drive straight South to Baraboo ( 8 miles).  Site location is 1100
Lake St., unfortunately, Lake St. is under construction so I will do the map
soon with alternate access via the rear end of Lake St.

For time planning, Baraboo is located 210 miles NW of Chicago (I90 is called
the Northwest Tollway out of Chicago).

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913

 > Sorry to bring this up again, but could someone tell me where (address)
the