RE: New Tesla Black and White Gallery

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Yes, I will be changing officially to Eastern Voltage Research
Corporation once my incorporate papers go through the legal processes.
Although the below domain works, it will eventually be
www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com as my  lawyer informed me the name
Eastern High Voltage is already being used by a company in Trenton, NJ.
The new domain www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com should be up in a few
days.  However, www.spacecatlighting-dot-com will still be
active for at least another year.

Dan