Re: Series-ing Potential Transformers

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 10/25/03 10:10:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Dan,

The primary conections on one PT can be reversed if needed and
then it will work with paralleled windings too.  I've run PT's with
various hookup modes; paralleled primaries, paralleled secondaries,
series primaries, and series secondaries.  All worked fine.

John