Re: Filament help!

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

if its an at power supply, just plug it in and switch it on, and get +5
volts from any red wire, and ground from any black wire.  If its an atx
power supply (newer), find the green wire, cross it with any bla k wire,
then   get +5 volts from any red wire, and ground from any black
wire.  THen power up.