Re: primary resonate rise calculation

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Thanks Dr.Resonance,
This information will be very helpful
Cheers,
John

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance"

When using MMC's approx 2.5 x Erms of your xmfr. When using HV pulse caps,
like Maxwell or Plastic Capacitors Inc., we use their 55 kV DC pulse rated,
low inductance, hi-Q factor caps.

Staying with these values will give your NST long long life.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo WI 53913