Re: DRSSTC update - 61" arcs ;-)

Original poster: jimmy hynes <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,

I am using a MSP430F149. It can do a whole bunch of stuff I don't need, but
I am using it because
that is the one my dad is used to, so he can help me with it without having
to learn a new chip.

Last night I got arcs to 65", and I am planning on running 3 times the
power tonight (30 joules
per bang)

=====
Jimmy