First look at the "megafilter"...

Original poster: "Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

First time seen in this realm.
http://www.msbdatasystems-dot-com/cajuncoiler/Images/megafilter.jpg
I wanted to make sure all the extra naughty bits of
erroneous electrical disturbance, don't make their
way back into the power line... this "megafilter" as
I call it, is about as close as I'm going to get on
MY budget.

Pics of the inside, and close-ups of the controller
interface, and schematic, will be included in the
.PDF file that I will be making available in a
couple of days...

---
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
(slowly headed for 'first light')