Re: Help - Primary Supports

A very good holder material for primary coils it white acetyl commonly
called Delrin.  It's easy to machine.  We use size 1 inch high x 3/4 inch
wide x "X" inches long for most all of our primary holders.
Stagger the offset on each piece by approx 1/8th inch and cut sideways with
a 1/2 inch ball nose cutter on a milling machine.  Most machine shops can do
this for you in approx 15 min.  Use double sided masking tape to help them
stick together when doing the stagger offset setup.  If you take the blocks
in all taped together the shop won't need to do any setup and the price will
be less expensive.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.