Poking wires into secondary

Original poster: "Jeremy Gassmann" <gmann-at-fuse-dot-net>

All,
     I know that it is a big no-no to poke the end wires of the secondary
inside the former, but what if you only have the bottom wire of the
secondary (the one that will be grounded) going inside the secondary?  Do
you have to put some kind of end cap inside the former above where the wire
enters the secondary to add to the breakdown strength of any voltage paths
to the wire?  What I am wanting to do is to connect the bottom of the
secondary to a copper bolt at the very bottom of the fitting that screws
into the secondary.  Then I can connect the ground strap to the bolt
underneath my coil and attach it to the earthed ground rod.  See my website
for a little better visual description.  So basically, would this
configuration result in disaster or not?  Thank to everyone in advance!

Jeremy Gassmann
Cincinnati, Oh
http://jeremyee.tripod-dot-com