Re: first coil

Hi all,

Pulling wire off the end of a spool and adding a twist putting it on the
former seems so unnecessary.  If you put the former on a dowel to spin the
wire onto,  you could add a second dowel to put the spool onto and let the
wire come off the spool naturally.  Sorta like putting fishing line onto an
open ended casting reel in terms of the end result (and the fishermen in our
group know the consequences of not doing that right -- right?)

Gerry R
Ft Collins, CO