Re: VTTC tube lingo?

Original poster: humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com

Steve, you are on the way to producing a very good and
needed document. Thank you for taking this on. One
comment I might add is to place a nice big stamp
accross the Web page saying "DRAFT", untill you feel it
is ready to publish. One other thing that would be very
usefull would be to have a nice list of references
(Websites, publications, etc.). And maybe the history
of VTTC's, who first came up with the idea? Related
circuits, etc.

Great work!

David Trimmell

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:30:23 -0600, "Tesla list" wrote:

 > Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>
 >
 > Hi,
 >
 > my website may be of interest:
 >
 > http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/
 >
 > I also have a FAQ type writeup ive started (so its
 > still rather rough and
 > incomplete but answers some of your questions i
think):

 > http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/vttcfaq.htm
 >
 > Light criticism directly to me by others with more
 > knowlege is fine by
 > me... perhaps lets not clog up the TCML with this?
And