Re: eddy current with secondary coil

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Chris,

Javatc and Fantc both run closewound or spacewound coils and will account
for high frequency current distribution.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/

The programs however assume circular wire. Both programs use Paul's Geotc code.

Geotc solves for several L and C parameters as discussed in pn1401 and pn2511
http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/

Take care,
Bart