RE: RF question

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

FYI: here's a plot I made of my 6" coil last Friday night:

http://www.users.bigpond-dot-net.au/broken.trout/6inch_spct.jpg

The coil was calculated to resonate at 235kHz (Marker 1), and it was
emitting many streamers at the time of measurement.

The receive antenna was a TV rabbit ears (dipole) type, fully extended
(horizontal), about 4m from the coil.