Re: Mini coil earth?

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Street signs work great for a counterpoise. They lay flat and are rugged. I
use either a flat square plate (Do Not Enter) or a flat circle plate (RxR)
mainly for certain measurements. These signs are 30" across and perfect for
the task. Prior to these "finds", I simply used Al-foil layed down under
the coil which worked just fine. The street signs, however, are the perfect
counterpoise for many coils (plop it down and setup the coil).

Bart