sangamo cap question

Original poster: "RIAA/MPAA's Worst Nightmare" <mike.marcum-at-zoomtown-dot-com>

I came across some Sangamo mica transmitting caps (kinda smallish for their
cost, $40 for .01 uF -at-8kv). What I was wondering is if the 8kv is ac or dc.
Also, if these could be ran at 1000bps in a dc resonant tesla coil. The
caps I have now are 35kv .03 uF maxwells that are on ebay all the time (not
sure how much life is left, bought them used), but have a 500bps max rating
(less power control in a dc resonant setup).