RE: Flyback Transformer Boards - Any interest ? ? ? ?

Original poster: peter lawrence <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

I've got a couple EC-70 ferrite cores (from www.surplus
sales-dot-com IIRC) that I want to use to roll-my-own flyback
xfrmr (I've built a simple coil winder), and then build
my own flyback circuit for it, so yes, I'm interested.

These are not the best for winding a flyback, since the
winding window is wide but not tall (typicall of a power
transformer), but they are available.

Is anyone else interested in figuring out a good flyback
circuit for these cores, and the appropriate windings for
both a 12VDC source and then 120VAC source.

-Pete Lawrence.