Re: Question

Hi,

The secondary is fine.  You can adjust the tap point on the primary coil to
cover a giant tuning range and adjust the coil that way.  It would be
difficult to find a secondary that could not be tuned in easily by
adjusting the tap point on the primary.

When you make the primary, you do want to be sure it has plenty of turns
for tuning.  That is when you need to think a little about how many primary
turns and such you will need for tuning.

Cheers,

         Terry