Re: Question

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 10/2/03 10:16:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:
At this point I
just need some clarification. I think I have done this backwards by buying
a premade secondary. If I am correct in my thinking, since the secondary
coil is a fixed factor ( 4.5 dia. 22.5 High) I will have to play with the
Toroid size to make the secondary resonant frequency match the frequency of
the primary circuit.

Don't worry, many people have built this way. It just means that your
primary will have to be designed to match the secondary Since the he tank
cap size is usually limited by the power transformer used, then it's just
matching L1C1=L2C2.

Matt D.