Re: terrified parents

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Years passed I manufactured explosives for the mining industry. This
profession has the lowest risk loss af any profession. Yet nearly every one
in the public has been injured with fireworks. The reason is the public acts
stupid. A professial knows the risk and acts safely. The TC is the same type
of condition. If you act stupid you can  and will get hurt. That is easy to
see smell and feel, so we avoid the problem by acting in a safe manner. When
people become careless they get hurt. More people are injured in the bath
tub each year than any other place in the house. More people are killed in
cars than in war. Dry cleaning is the most dangerous job you can have, We
get careless when we overlook the dangers. All life has dangers. Mothers
loose fingers every year to electric food mixers. When we know the risk and
act safely we avoid accidents. Keep your fingers out of the mixing bowl and
use your TC in a safe way to avoid the problems. Hiding from danger is not
the answer. Safety is the way to avoid the risks of life.          Sex kills
    Robert   H