Announcing our new product lines & Discontinuing Our Toroid Line

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

To all,

We would like to make an announcement that we now have several new product
lines which include Variable Reactors for Ballasting applications,
Saturable Reactors, Iron & Air core Inductors, and complete Power Control
Solutions.  These can be viewed on our new website
at:  <http://www.dmshv-dot-com>www.dmshv-dot-com .  Our variable reactors are a
great solution to your ballasting needs - they offer a great alternative to
"spools of wire", welders, heating elements, and slotted variacs.  They
feature a easy adjustment while the coil is running, smooth linear control
over the entire control range, 10% duty cycle, class F insulation system,
and a 3:1 control range, and are made specifically for coiling
activities.  Our standard line includes 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and KVAR
solutions.  We also offer custom solutions for your application.  Our
variable reactors can be seen
at:
<http://www.dmshv-dot-com/VariableReactors.htm>http://www.dmshv-dot-com/VariableReactors.htm

We also regret to make the annoucement that we will be discontinuing our
economical toroid line effective January 1st, 2004.  We will be accepting
orders until that time, with an expected delivery time of 8-12 weeks.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage