Some questions about where i can get wire

Original poster: Bob81818-at-aol-dot-com

        Hey everyone, Dan again, not that you all would remember.. but i
got some more questions. I've been lookin around all morning for a place
that sells magnet wire. I live in western new york, around buffalo, and i
need about 700ft of #26 heavy coated magnet wire, and #12 buss wire (could
someone tell me what that is too). yeah this is probly all simple stuff for
the most of you, and i feel stupid right now, but thats why i'm asking.
thanks all
        Dan