Re: Dimmers

Original poster: PLUGHzz-at-aol-dot-com

I think that as it pulses the electricity through the transformer it is
buffered to a lower volt as it reaches the core. Make any sense? for
example if it sends 120 volts then pulses it at just say 1/100th of a
second then down to 1/90 of a second that 10th of a second is following
behind the 1/100th of a second pulse and as it reaches the cor eyou have
lost  1/100th of the 120 volts. Shrugs.
I have been using a dimmer on my tesla for over a year, also to drive a
mini ignition coil tesla and to drive a jacobs ladder