RE: Dimmers

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

I've been using an $8.00 lamp dimmer with attached cord on my Allanson
15,000 volt 60ma
transformer for the past two months, It works great, it even has a built in
RF filter. It does get slightly warm when running for long periods... if I
have to buy a new one in a year or so..so what?. It has an attaced 6' cord,
on off switch, and lets me control the power from a safe distance. Plus it
has a plastic case and switches. Just plug and go!