Re: how many turnes?

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Tesla CAD  <http://www.tesla-2-dot-org/~mikeh/>http://www.tesla-2-dot-org/~mikeh/
computes L at each turn and will give you a 1 turn range as to "sweet spot"

JAVA TC
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html>http://www.classictesla-dot-com/java/javatc.html
(Great program) will also preform this task if the atuotune box is checked

Original poster: Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com

My new tesla coil will be using a .04090 UF geek group mmc bank, and 14.4KV
1.5KVA PT, and a 3450 RPM async gap, with 8 flying electrodes. Is there a
program (i thought win tesla did it, but it dosen't) that will caculate how
many turnes i will need on my primary? on all my other coils, i ended up
needing more than i had, and it looked messy when i added more tubing.
Thanks
Adam
KD5WIT