Electrical Salvage Yards in Baltimore Area?

Original poster: "Michael Scarito" <me-at-vduo-dot-com>

I've been searching for one of these elusive places in the phone book, but
to no avail.  All the places about seem to be automotive (in fact, the
closest business to my house is an automotive junkyard about 3 miles
away)  As my quarter shrinking project is presently on the drawing board,
and as those really big capacitors are quite expensive, I figured the next
best option would be to travel down to a salvage yard and look for anything
useful.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Michael