Re: BEGINNER PLANS FOR SCIENCE PROJECT PLEASE HELP

Original poster: "Philip Brinkman" <peeceebee-at-mindspring-dot-com>

For my spark gap (the Richad Quick type) I just glued the copper pipes in
place (I used 7 pipes) spaced them with a penny ( 1 mm) dont mess with all
the hole drilling and bolting the pipes in place...just some 2 part epoxy
works great..fast and strong. I use my wife's hair dryer to quench the
spark and cool it off.

It