Re: Small gauge secondary works!

Original poster: Troy Peterson <troypeterson-at-shaw.ca>

Any tips on hand winding really small coils? I've got 5 pounds of 40awg
magnet wire around here.. I've wasted  probably half a pound of it trying
to wind a tiny secondary....  I think it would be cool to make a really
small coil with something along that line though, like you said - small and
easy to find capacitors n' such.

Cheers,
Troy