SCIENCE FAIR BOTTLE CAPACITOR ECPERIMENT HELP!!!

Original poster: "Nightmare" <nightmare-at-bak.rr-dot-com>

Hi, this is Ravi again. I am gonna build a coil, i already have many plans
and will be able to, but i need some help with my experiment. For my
science fair project I'm doing What is the best liquid solution to use in a
bottle capacitor for a tesla coil? I need some help with it. Could you guys
pitch in and gimme some ideas on what i should do and how i should
experiment and test??? And some details on bottle capacitors? Also, what
liquids should i use??? Thanks a LOT in advance. I would REALLY be grateful
if you guys could help me out here. Thanks Again!

Ravi