Re: wanted high voltage resistors

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

We are using Ohmite OX/OY ceramic composition interstage resistors in our
Project Groucho Marx bank.  They have worked reliably so far.  They are
physically very large (about .31"D x .88"L) and rated at 2W.  Digikey
carries them for about US$1.00ea.

Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group