Re: tank circuit

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dan.   The conection  wires between the primary and your capacitor/sparkgap
should be able to deliver all your current. All other wires can be small and
even long.  The use of small welding cable , coax shield in vinal tubing, 0r
any other stout conductor is good. I use the core of RG8 coax inside vinal
tubing with no shield. Silicon greese allowes you to do that.
    Robert  H