signing up

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

Terry & Chip-

 >>FINALLY!<<...I can now get the List postings via Juno.  For two
reasons:  1.  Chip signed me up for List postings to kenh-at-twf...etc. and
2.  I corrected my dumb typo in the "remote" server name that Juno was to
go to.  Obviously the typo was why I repeatedly could not get thru via
Eudora; but Terry, I think I'll stick with using Juno for this because
it's more convenient.  Thanks, tho, for the suggestion re Eudora!

Ken