From: Tesla list
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 12:47 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Diagram software

Original poster: "chris swinson" <exxos-at-cps-games.co.uk>

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any simple to use schematic design software ? I hope to
publish soon my direct drive schematic though ive not got the hang of any
programs yet to draw it.  many if someone has the time I could draw it out
on paper and maybe someone draw the design up for me ? I dont have a lot of
free time to learn complex programs :(

Thanks,
Chris