Re: Marx on "Myth Busters"

Original poster: Harvey Norris <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

 > Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath"
 > <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>
 >

 > Hello Coilers,
 >
 > Did anyone else catch the show "Myth Busters" on the
 > Discovery Channel
 > last night?  In order to prove or dis-prove the myth
 > that having metal
 > in or on your head can attract lightning, they went
 > to a H.V. lab that
 > had a quite sizable Marx generator.  Does anyone
 > know the location and
 > any of the technical details about it?

Dont know about that, but I think somewhere I read
that Doc Resonance once got struck in the head by one
of Bill Wysock's coil arcings, but he just shrugged it
off. This might be in the early pupman archives...Must
not have hurt that much, I guess, but I dont think I
would want that to happen to me !
HDN