RE: synch motor

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have to vouch that these motors work well.  Although they are
hysteresis type synch motors which need to be
tuned everytime you turn them on (very simple especially with a John
Freau phase controller), they work very well.

Here is a link to my synch motor using this same motor Dr. Resonance is
selling.
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/teslacoil10.htm

Dan