Black printing on secondary

Original poster: aric-at-despammed-dot-com

I have obtained a phenolic impregnated cardboard tube to use as secondary
for a small TC.  The tube is 3" dia.  The exterior is natural color, but
the interior of the tube is imprinted with the logo of the manufacturer,
and the printing is black.  Has the presences of black printing on the
interior surface of secondary coilforms caused problems for coilers in
practice?  I could make up a sanding jig attached to a power drill to grind
away to printing if I have to, but I'd rather skip the effort and weakening
of the tube if it can be safely avoided.

Thanks!
Aric