EMI Filter Question

Original poster: "EMMETT SECREST" <secrest2032-at-msn-dot-com>

I purchased a Corcom EMI filter on Ebay and would like opinions on it's
usability with my TC.  I not sure what all specs you need to make such a
call so will supply just basic's:
12/60 NST, 4.5" dia. x 22.5" hgt secondary, .25" cu primary (15 turns, .25
turns spacing), Terry filter,static spark gap (four pieces of 1" copper
tubing).

EMI Filter:

Corcom F4041Z
40A  120/250V
50-60 HZ
L-2 x .59 MM
C-2 x .47 uF (x2) SH
  2 x .0055 uF (Y)
R- 235 KOHMS

I could not find this filter listed on Corcoms site. I bought it new at a
really good price so even if I can't use it it was worth it.  Thanks to all
who provide guidance.

Emmett

_