Re: Magi initial design

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Just for the record since Dr. R. approaches the toroid C in-situ of a coil,
both Fantc and Javatc actually find the effective capacitance of the toroid
in-situ with the coil as well as it's surroundings, distance from ground
level, etc.. The programs don't assume any particular percentage, they
actually compute the effective capacitance. In Javatc, the topload
capacitance identified is what it is. The value of Ces is where the topload
and everything else is pulled in and the work is performed to compute the
effective system capacitance.

Bart