Re: new idea for a spark gap

Original poster: sean <sean-at-nc.rr-dot-com>

I know how to produce hydrogen under pressure,  The thing is, it seems
dangerous to me since I know from experience it's explosive. If there
was oxygen in there as well as hydrogen, it would explode.

What if instead I make this pressure chamber (using inert nitrogen to
quench) and pump ice-water through hollow electrodes to cool it?
Then pump the chamber up to say 100 psi, and test it out?  Anyone think
it would make a difference?
thanks

--
sean <sean-at-nc.rr-dot-com>