Re: triplets?

Hi Finn,

I'm thinking out loud here (and sometimes that dangerous), but seems like
twins are neat because they are 180 degrees out of phase and the streamers
(bolts) attract each other (double spark length for double the power,
maybe).  Seems like the more you have (triplets, quads, etc) the less out of
phase the adjacent two are going to be and the more repulsive they become.
Maybe I'm thinking only of a circular arangement where the peak sorta
rotates from one to another.

Gerry R
Ft Collins, CO