Tesla Excitation of lamps..I may have asked before

Original poster: "John H. Alderman III by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alderhood-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Request direction and actual engineering regarding all the angles on tesla
and other excitation of gases to produce for example UV.  What is the method
and efficiency and cost? How do different frequencies inter act and how do
you figure the frequency  and power input for a particular frequency and
efficiency out. Can one gas mix produce different frequencies due to
modulation of input.  How do you decide the dose rate of Hg and other
materials in a tube loading? Apologies if I blasted the correct terms to
nonsense and please correspond with me directly and if you will on the list.
In this area I need some wizard(s) to come in and bear a hand .  I am
wearing way too many hats .  If you are a or a former nuke in submarines it
helps as I'm a bubblehead nuke to the core (USN SUBLANT NEC 3361/4245/etcs).

John H. Alderman III
Alderhood Inc
70 Old Highway 81, SE
Oxford, GA 30054-3207
678-342-2722 office
678-232-6178 mobile
alderhood-at-bellsouth-dot-net
7702240789-at-airmessage-dot-net two way pager
7702240789 pager