Inexpensive Spark Gaps balls: Was Re: Tuning Troubles

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I agree.  Great for Marx Generators also.  Here is a picture of the same
drawer (home depot) pulls used on my marx generator.
They are real nice!

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/marxgenerator16.jpg

The Captain