PIC Modulator for SSTC - Anyone interested ? ? ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, from closer inspection of the audio modulated Alan Sharpe SSTC, it
appears his audio modulation was done directly via the PIC controller. Plus
Adam Horden alluded to that as well.

(Link courtesy of Adam Horden)
http://adamhorden.no-ip-dot-com/tesla_videos/alansharpdemo.WMV

I'm currently doing some consulting work involving PIC microcontrollers, so
I currently am well outfitted to produce a
similar PIC controller as I do have an emulator, programmer, and all other
necessary equipment.  I'm currently working with the PIC16C66x controllers
so I have lots of flexibility to what I could add.

I could easily (probably within a day or two) code the following controller:

1.  LCD implementation (although shielding would be necessary to operate
within vicinity of SSTC)
2.  Adjustable frequency output for very easy tuning
3.  Programmable audio tones for experimentation

If anyone is interested, I could provide others with the ICs so they can do
their own experiements as well.

The Captain

Hmmm . . . more fun !  oh boy oh boy oh boy ! ! ! !