Re: Kickback suppression in twin coils

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

The three listed IR part numbers are as follows:

IRGS14C40L, IRGSL14C40L, and IRGB14C40L.

Part listed as an "ignition IGBT".

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.