810 VTTC for sale if anyone is interested

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

Im selling my 810 vacuum tube tesla coil.  You can see it here :

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/810VTTC.htm

Im not sure how much i would want for it, but let me say, it cost me an arm
and a leg to build!  I think i added up the costs to be over $200 easily.
And then you must consider the time put into the unit.  Shipping would not
be terrible, maybe $25-30 to anywhere in the US (well the 48 in the main
part of the US).  Its really a nice coil, but i dont have much of a use for
it since i still have my dual 833A coil.  And its taking up space!  So if
anyone is interested, please make me an offer!  Please email me personally,
and not through the list ;)

Thanks!

Steve Ward