Re: New Neon Transformers

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Hi Doc,

Are these center tapped? If so, is the center tap isolated from the core?
Any info on the maximum voltage the innermost end of the winding can take
versus the core on the core and coil config?

Thanks!

-- Bert --
--
Unique Offerings - Scarce Technical Books, Coins Crushed by
Ultrastrong Magnetic Fields, and Captured Lightning Bolts!