Re: Self-resonant 555 astable conversion?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Jolyon (and other picture posters):

On 20 May 2003, at 7:53, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Jolyon Vater Cox by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jolyon-at-vatercox.freeserve.co.uk>

 > I have posted the  diagram of my proposed  setup is at
 > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/555%20sr%20astable.bmp.

Please do us a favour and bottle the pic up either as a zip file or a
jpg. Bitmaps are an incredibly inefficient way of using bandwidth and
time. I'd like to have a look at it but feel uninclined to use
university resources in this manner.

      It'd be great if you would try some of your ideas out and let us
all know which ones actually fly.

Malcolm