Electrum Video Documentary

Original poster: "Karl Lindheimer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

Hi List,

I am fairly new to coiling, and have come across information regarding Greg
Leyh's Electrum project.  I read that an award winning documentary was
produced on the subject a few years back.  Does anyone know where I can
purchase a reasonably priced copy?  It surfaces from time to time on PBS
stations, but does not seem to appear in my PBS scheduling.

Any help?

Karl