RE: Marx Generators

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Mark,

Excellent work on your recent Marx generator!  Very impressive indeed!
Also, your webpage is done extremely well.
I particularly liked your arc-arounds with the Acrylic sheets.  I'll have to
try that myself.
By the way, where did you get your hv vacuum switches??  I have some
triggered spark gaps but they are rated from about 70k-150kV (i forget exact
spec) and probably won't work reliably for lower voltages around 30-40kv.

Good luck and do keep us all posted on your journey towards one million
volts!

The Captain