Twin Magnifier???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Winchandle-at-aol-dot-com>

Dear Terry,
Someone asked about a twin magnifier.  I built one.  The primary is 50 feet
of 1/4 refrig tubing wrapped around a 10 gallon plastic container--about 13
turns.  Inside container is an 8" pvc pipe wrapped with around 200 turns of
domestic 14ga. solid wire.  The ends of this secondary coil go to two 8'
tertiaries--close wound 18 ga wire about 700 turns.  These tertiaries are
topped with 4" dryer duct toroids.  Arcs and sparks shoot out from both
toroids, and if they are close together, they shoot between them.  This is
essentially an undgrounded system.   Am getting 5 ft. sparks using a 1.5kva
potential transformer.    Will send some pictures when I learn how to post
them.
Bill Shepard